I have released v01.79. It fixes some more bugs from v01.77 and adds some new commands and features. It includes everything in the test builds v01.78.01 and v01.78.02, plus:
- New math functions INT(), FRAC(), and SGN()
- Enhanced ROUND(): you can specify the number of decimal places to round, and one of seven rounding modes
- Fixed the initial file load so it only happens once, when you install a new version
- File.Type, File.Size, and HTML.Load.URL now work better in an standalone APK that keeps the files in the assets directory
- Fixed an error in variable look-up in parameters of functions called from an interrupt handler (the bug miki found)
- Added a very simple WIFIMODE command (suggested by Alberto)
See the manual, De Re Basic!
, for details.
More complete release notes may be found here
The Android-installable apk may be downloaded here
, or from the Google Play Store (Google Play has not updated yet. Give it a few hours.)
The full source directory (Eclipse project), and the MS Word version of the manual are available on GitHub