There were a few new bugs in v01.77, so I've gotten v01.78 out to fix them. They are:
- Editor view screen color and behavior problems with color scheme WBL
- Select pop-up even when message is blank
- Debug.Dump.Array syntax error
There are a few enhancements as well:
- Select parameters to separate title and pop-up message
- Many commands that read arrays can now operate on an array segment
- Improved CPU usage and reduced battery drain when using Select, Text.Input, and TGet
See the manual, De Re Basic!
, for details.
More complete release notes may be found here
The Android-installable apk may be downloaded here
, or from the Google Play Store.
The full source directory (Eclipse project), and the MS Word version of the manual are available on GitHub
This is the first time BASIC! has been published from Bintray
. I think all of the usual pieces are available, if not in all the same places, except for the HTML version of the manual. That will be available soon.