It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 am

Welcome
Welcome to rfobasic

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today. **You are not required to provide truthful information to any registration questions. Be whomever you wish to be.!

Post subject: Loxblox release
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:21 pm 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... fo.loxblox

here my thing i showing Roy last week. its there ready for mass consumption. so everyone try this one out. kind of fun, and original.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Loxblox release
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:32 am 

Hi Joel

On my table the ball rolls up hill and then off the screen and thats it. Can only press back key to end.
There was much discussion about this:
using-sensors-on-different-devices-t3741.html

I have played game that use sensors and they all work fine, I guess they are programmed in Java.

It would be better if you upload you code and apk on hear as it's easier to look at.

Roy

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:17 am 

Me too.. I can't get past the intro text screen without a lot of tapping and shaking. (how do you spell manoeuvre?)
And when I finally do get to the graphics the ball rolls jerkily and unpredictably. Nexus 6 on Marshmallow 6.01.
Peter

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:49 pm 

well i should say i had hoped for better reviews,.. i don't what to say i mean i have tested these things on other peoples devices before posting them up there,.. if you are running a "Windows emulator" expect something like that to happen, the ball rolls up and thats it. that is what happened on a machine that was running an emulator on a Surface so they could use a mouse and so then the emulator seems to drop all of the accelorometer functions. but like i a said i have seen these things work on other people devices before i would post them up there,.. the whole of the code would be too big to just post on this board,.. i think from previous experience. besides that makes everyone complain when i do that.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:42 pm 

JoelHinson wrote:
well i should say i had hoped for better reviews,.. i don't what to say i mean i have tested these things on other peoples devices before posting them up there,.. if you are running a "Windows emulator" expect something like that to happen, the ball rolls up and thats it. that is what happened on a machine that was running an emulator on a Surface so they could use a mouse and so then the emulator seems to drop all of the accelerometer functions. but like i a said i have seen these things work on other people devices before i would post them up there,.. the whole of the code would be too big to just post on this board,.. i think from previous experience. besides that makes everyone complain when i do that.

Sorry Joel you didn't get the reviews you would have liked.

It's difficult testing apps when you only have one or two devices especially when the accelerometer is involved.

Obviously your app wouldn't run on an emulator, that why I tested it on my table.

Roy

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 pm 

http://www.appszoom.com/android-game/lo ... %20Authors

see that Roy? thats i have a fan club out there. they like. you see? i am putting people to work in silicon valley or somewhere. they are FREE and so kids will try them out and then with Eric Schmidt goes to count who got the most long distance charges their credit, i will be there running with the big dogs "mini-clip" & "addicting games" and such,.. and its just me sitting in some cafe a half hour at a time. and so then Schmidt will go "i was going to throw you some help with the rent, because mini-clip over there has an entire 3 or so floors of office buildings developing freebies,.. and i'll say throw it to "Roy" over at the help desk,.. sound good?

Report this post