It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Welcome
Welcome to rfobasic

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today. **You are not required to provide truthful information to any registration questions. Be whomever you wish to be.!

Post subject: Amazing Labyrinth game : who knows?
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:01 am 

Hi all,

I would like to play this game Labyrinth against my device but I feel that I'm not abble to code the AI... (no problem for graphics)

If somebody can find it on the web or feels ok to code the AI????

Please say me!

Cheers

Gilles

Galaxy A3, 1280x720, Android 6.0.1

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Amazing Labyrinth game : who knows?
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 am 

Found !!!

here The aMAZEing Labyrinth but not free...

Cheers

Gilles

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:55 pm 

Programming an Ai, takes no extra skill. Just work on the main parts of the game. The map,player,player movement. Once you get that far, all you need to do is duplicate everything that makes a player,then automate its movement. Inside a do loop use case case else or if then else statements to manage decisions for the automated player. Best advice is flowchart what info the player needs to make decisions . When faced with 50/50 odds of making a good decision,use a random number generator.

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:59 am 

Hi iamdenteddisk
and you think your approach of the coding of an AI could work with Chess or Checkers for example ? ;)

I have already tried to code AI like in Sprites or Zabble or Othello or some other codes I commited like the Maze Game where I use the aStar algorythm to find the shorter path or some stupid games like Yucata or YinYang for exemple ...

I know what is an AI iamdenteddisk (the MinMax algorythm or recursivity use (impossible with RFO), etc...) and I know too that is rarely as simple as you say :)
I'm just saying that for this game aMAZEing Labyrinth I don't feel me at the level like at the excellent little game that I love: the Neutron which I tried to code the AI and I failed (Neutron);)

Cheers

Gilles

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:30 pm 

Failure, is good. Repeated failure, even better. Unending failure is not good.

The worst you can do is not try.
to fail and give up, just as bad.

Thomas edison who made the incandescent light bulb, he didn't give up. Its the same with any success story. don't give up!
I have faith in you, that you can do it. But only if you want it bad enough to see it through to fruition..

The issues you have,come to the forum for and read the manual.any code you find also.
I'm here and I will help you.so is the rest of the forum members. As well as resident gurus you find lurking on any techie forum...
Folow the advice..
First step in chess is black or white,then deciding which piece to move,it requires knowing how each can move,test is it possible to move this piece? What is the reprocussion of such a move?

.Feed Forward,feed back.
.RAY CAST FEELERS FOR DATA..

YOU GOT THIS..
ATLEAST 1 FINGER FOR INPUT,BRAIN AND EYES,EARS. FULLY EQUIPED..
ASK FOR HELP WHEN YOUR STUMPED,DONT EXPECT INSTANT RESULTS..WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND IT WELL ENOUGH IT WILL BE EASY..JUST TYPING YOUR THOUGHTS..

Report this post

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:58 pm 

Just wondering if the advice made sense to help?

Just post any AI questions,I will be following this thread..

Report this post