It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Welcome
Welcome to rfobasic

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today. **You are not required to provide truthful information to any registration questions. Be whomever you wish to be.!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 Post subject: Re: GW: GUI-lib to easily create apps!
Unread postPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:15 pm 

Nicolas, thanks for the tip. Worked pretty well. I was using inputline instead of inputbox also.

-------------

Hisense Sero 7 Pro (Tegra 3 7" rooted tablet - Android 4.4.4) / Moto G 3rd Gen (5" quad core rooted phone - Android 6.0).

Unread postPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:53 pm 

Hi all,

Gyula: is it possible to clean your code, extract it out of "GW.bas" and offer it as a third party lib?
You can find how to do it in other third party libs inside http://laughton.com/basic/programs/html/GW (GUI-Web lib)/third-party-libs/
If you provide a small demo of it, I can integrate it in the official GW demo > Third party libs.

Dan: this is a whole project, perfect for one to offer as a third party GW lib ;)
I would go with the possibility to display whatever coordinates. You can get the latitude and longitude from BASIC! GPS and pass it to the GW API to display it on a map.

Alfredo: glad it worked for you ;)

Nicolas

Unread postPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 am 

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, it’s possible to make a demo with Smart JQuery Pan Zoom plugin but is not by me.
You know why and is not for my laziness. My knowledge is not enough to Javascript nor HTML, neither.
So, I could not make valuable demo which is worthy to your GW lib.
Usually, I make small modification and some attempts but I do not able to make a comprehensive code on this field.
Nicolas, sorry If I caused disappointment to you with my reply.

What I could do, I have done it. I have tried to provide some code or example-snippets in connection with questions,
ideas for qualified coders to facilitate to make their solving and their reflections.
In this manner, they do not have to start work from zero, they can concentrate just the essentials things
such as repair and finding errors, developing the code abilities.

I guess, I had mistaken when I wrote so long message.
It seemed advantageous to order my comments into points thus make easier references to them just in one message.

In the future, I will do my questions one by one, because I do not want to deter members with reading „novels”.
I will break into little pieces my previous message and will ask them in small doses later, again.
Now, I sure, shorter messages have bigger chance to have more attention.

Gyula

Post subject: Re: Announcing GW: a GUI-lib to easily create apps!
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 am 

I am 3 versions late in announcement :oops:

Last version announced here is v3.0

Since then I made 3 releases:

v3.1 released on 23-JUN-2016

• Fixed key "selected" for GW_MODIFY() of RADIO buttons

• Fixed key "selected" for GW_MODIFY() of CHECKBOXES

• Fixed GW_GET_VALUE$() and GW_RADIO_SELECTED() of RADIO buttons

• Added key "text" for GW_MODIFY() of CHECKBOX, FLIPSWITCH, SLIDER, SELECTBOX, and RADIO buttons

• Added key "selected" for GW_MODIFY() of SELECTBOX

• Added CUSTO property "mini" for BUTTONS

v3.2 released on 05-JUL-2016
  • Added new control GW_ADD_DIALOG_INPUT() very similar to DIALOG_MESSAGE but with an input line:
    the input line can be text (by default) or number, password, email, or url (see demo)

And the latest one, just released today:

v3.3 released on 21-JUL-2016

• Image (internal) Changed the javascript HTML -> BASIC! link-function from doDataLink() to RFO()

• Image Re-integrated 2 resources into GW.bas: basic.js, styles.css. No more need to attach them in APK

• Fixed GW_SET_PROGRESSBAR() of a non-integer value

• Added new function JS(script$) to execute a javascript snippet on the page currently displayed

• Added new function IS_APK() to tell if the app runs in APK mode

• Added new function GW_GET_IMAGE_DIM$() to get the dimensions of an image in the form "WxH"

• Added new functions GW_HIDE() and GW_SHOW() to change visibility of a control

• [APK mode] Enhanced the following functions to handle files that are in assets but not on sd-card:
    GW_LOAD_THEME(), GW_ADD_IMAGE(), GW_ADD_ICON(), GW_ADD_VIDEO(), GW_USE_FONT(),
    now, when compiling your APK, you don't have to select the files for copy to sd-card at startup,
    all you have to do is make sure you attach the resources in your APK

I've been busy :mrgreen:

Nicolas

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:48 am 

The GW lib is out in version 3.4:

• Image Removed mention of GW_ADD_INPUTFILE() in the documentation (control does nothing since Android 4.4)

• Fixed GW_MODIFY() of key "text" for a COLORPICKER

• Fixed GW_ENABLE() and GW_DISABLE() of a class

• [APK mode] Enhanced GW_MODIFY() to handle a new IMAGE that is in assets but not on sd-card

• [APK mode] Enhanced the following functions to support their js/css files in assets but not on sd: GW_ADD_COLORPICKER(), GW_ADD_LOCK_PATTERN(), GW_ADD_SPINNER()

• Added new function GW_ADD_LOADING_IMG() to display an image (animated gif) when the page loads

• Added new function GW_FOCUS() to set the focus to (in) a control

Download the lib and its demo at http://mougino.free.fr/tmp/GW/download.html as usual.

The cheatsheet has also been updated.

Nicolas

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:54 pm 

The days of the GW splash screen are numbered ;)
Getting rid of it was expressed by a few users several times, so here we are.

Another interesting feedback from several of you has been the important time needed to load the lib (and it's understandable since today it's composed of 186 functions).
Until now, there was a blank page until the GW lib was totally loaded, and then the splash screen was displayed.

I found a compromise: my solution has been to modify the architecture of the library to show progress when loading its functions.
This allows faster app startup, and it still promotes the GW lib by showing it's used, but in a much more subtle way.

In the end it looks a lot like loading a game from PC :mrgreen: but I'll keep the surprise for the next release, no sneak peek this time!

Nicolas

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:37 pm 

the preprocessor looks just for FN.DEF,FN.END or reads all the inside of the user function?

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:21 pm 

When encountering a FN.DEF it looks straight for the FN.END.
But some of my functions are pretty big, even that (multiplied by 186) takes a couple of seconds.

Nicolas

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:14 pm 

The GW lib is out in version 3.5 :mrgreen:

• Removed GW splash screen. Added loading bar of GW lib. Use GW_SILENT_LOAD=1 to hide it (old behavior)

• Added auto-upgrade mechanism of GW lib and GW demo (in Editor mode only, blocked in user APK)

• Fixed GW_AMODIFY() of "content" (array of options) for SELECTBOX and of "list" for INPUTLIST (thanks to Michel)

• Fixed GW_AMODIFY() of "content" (array of images) for a GALLERY (broken in v3.3)

• Fixed (again) GW_CENTER_PAGE_VER() fixed in v2.0 but broken again in v2.8

• Added GW_MODIFY() of key "text" for a SPINNER + updated demo

Download the lib and its demo at http://mougino.free.fr/tmp/GW/download.html as usual.

The cheatsheet has also been updated.

Nicolas

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 am 

Hi Nicolas

I had to add the line

'Html.orientation 1'

under
'HTML.OPEN 0 % hide status bar, else JQM header is masked (bug)'

To make it work with BlauStakes (you can't manually tip the BlauStakes screen) ;)

The demo runs well :D

Regards Roy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next