v01.81 had a fatal error in SMS.RCV.INIT, so we needed to get a new version out.
Version v01.82 is up on BinTray
and on its way to the Google Play Store
You can download the new version by clicking this link
There are realease notes here
to tell you what's new, and for the whole story view or download the manual, De Re BASIC!
- Fixes the new SMS bug.
- Fixes a bug from v01.77 that made Console Lines invisible.
- Makes hex$() and hex() true inverse functions hex(hex$(-1)) is -1, as it should be.
- Uses 64-bit integers in more math functions -- this should complete a process started in v01.81 to preserve precision when performing conversions and bit-wise operations on BASIC! numbers.
- Sets the Console menu to "Exit" instead of "Editor" when running from a Launcher Shortcut.
- Adds "computed" GOTO and GOSUB, which use an expression to select a label from a list. (GitHub Issue #7)
With the Console Lines working right, you will probably see a change in your Console output. If you don't want the lines, go to Preferences and shut them off.
You will also see a change if you use bit-wise operations and numeric conversion (like HEX$()) on very large numbers. Twos--complement hex representations are now 16-character strings instead of 8-character strings.
As always, the full source directory (Eclipse project), and the MS Word version of the manual are available on GitHub
. The HTML version of the manual may soon have a new home, too. Stay tuned...