It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Welcome
Welcome to rfobasic

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today. **You are not required to provide truthful information to any registration questions. Be whomever you wish to be.!

Post subject: Version v01.78 released
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 pm 

There were a few new bugs in v01.77, so I've gotten v01.78 out to fix them. They are:
- Editor view screen color and behavior problems with color scheme WBL
- Select pop-up even when message is blank
- Debug.Dump.Array syntax error

There are a few enhancements as well:
- Select parameters to separate title and pop-up message
- Many commands that read arrays can now operate on an array segment
- Improved CPU usage and reduced battery drain when using Select, Text.Input, and TGet

See the manual, De Re Basic!, for details.
More complete release notes may be found here.

The Android-installable apk may be downloaded here, or from the Google Play Store.

The full source directory (Eclipse project), and the MS Word version of the manual are available on GitHub

This is the first time BASIC! has been published from Bintray. I think all of the usual pieces are available, if not in all the same places, except for the HTML version of the manual. That will be available soon.

Post subject: Re: Version v01.78 released
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 pm 

I've made another test build, v01.78.02. I do not have the manual updated yet, but there are release notes along with the installable apk out on Bintray.
Go here to see the release notes and download the apk.
Or you can download the apk directly with this link.

This fixes a couple more of poor old v01.77's bugs, and adds a few enhancements as well. I would like to make this into v01.79 with little or no change, it all depends on what you folks find when you download and run it. So, please, download and run it. I'd rather get the bugs now.

What's inside:
  • Always include default storage device as a Base Drive option.
  • Allow paths that temporarily include directories that do not exist; mainly for APK use. (GitHub Issue #133)
  • Fix GOTO/GOSUB bug when label is first non-comment line of program. (from this forum topic)
  • New command FILE.TYPE, mainly to distinguish files and directories (from this forum topic).
  • New "directory mark" parameter for FILE.DIR and APK.DIR commands. (same forum topic)
There, now you don't need to read the release notes.

Thank you!

- Marc