It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Welcome
Welcome to rfobasic

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today. **You are not required to provide truthful information to any registration questions. Be whomever you wish to be.!

Post subject: Re: Basic compiler on Koplayer emulator faile compiler
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:16 am 

I non change only name.... i convert it to .png

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 am 

Sorry, my mistake. :oops: It sounded to me you only changed the extension name. When you used a real .png, the compiler should have finished without a picture problem. Nicolas will shine a light on it, I'm sure.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:44 am 

mike67 wrote:
According to your indication i change TimeTable.ico to TimeTable.png. Now compiler go to successive step but return this error:
error creating R.java sh: [1]: /data/data/com.rfo.compiler/aapt: not executable: magic 7F45

PS. Pheraps is best to remove .ico selection from compiler.

Thanks for confirmation Mike, I will remove *.ico files from the image picker in the next Compiler version.

The next error you get has nothing to do with images, it says "aapt" is not executable.
"aapt" is the Android Asset Packaging Tool, it is a valuable utility, originally for PC but recompiled for Android, that I copy to the Compiler protected space, and make executable with the Android command chmod.

It seems Koplayer emulator doesn't support this, meaning probably that chmod is not available on this emulator...

Do you have the possibility to try the code inside this post: post19770.html#p19770 ?
First you will have to copy at the root of your internal memory (i.e. in sdcard/, the same place where your rfo-basic/ folder is) the "zip" utility that you can download here: https://code.google.com/archive/p/zip-for-android/

I am hoping the code will not work, showing us that Koplayer doesn't support chmodding.
If that's the case you can ask the development team if a support is planned in the near future.

Nicolas